*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members £150, or with early bird discount (until 19 January 2018) £120
- Non-members £180, or with early bird discount (until 19 January 2018) £150
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
This exciting, interactive session will focus on extending children's learning in mathematics through engaging them in meaningful practical experiences involving play and exploration. It will focus on the important role of the adult and on developing a learning environment which promotes all aspects of mathematical development. The core theme of the session will be tuning into children's passions and everyday activities and building mathematical opportunities around these.
This course will:
- Give opportunities to consider meaningful ways for capturing and recording children’s developing mathematical knowledge and understanding
- Improve delegates’ subject knowledge by giving an overview of the key concepts that provide a solid foundation for children’s mathematical development.
- Share inspiring visual images showing how other schools and settings have developed mathematically rich learning environments
This event will be held at the Ely & Caerau Children’s Centre. The day will feature an opportunity to explore the setting.
You can view Kym's profile on her dedicated Associates page.