*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members £150, or with early bird discount (until 7 March 2018) £120
- Non-members £180, or with early bird discount (until 7 March 2018) £150
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
Our language abilities at age two are strong predictors of how well we achieve at primary school. So early years settings have a key role to play in ensuring that all children, particularly those at risk of language delay, are supported effectively.
This course will:
- look at understanding, listening and talk and explore how they work together with social skills to support children's learning;
- help practitioners to think about the most effective ways of interacting with under threes and their parents to develop good communication and language skills for all children;
- enable participants to celebrate existing effective practice and plan for development
There will be a mix of input, video clips and activities to stimulate discussion and development of plans for improvement of practice.
Audience: all early years practitioners working with under threes, leaders and managers
You can view Helen's profile on her dedicated Associates page.