Delegates will have opportunities to:
- Explore, consider and debate equalities from a personal perspective and beyond, to increase understanding and promoting social cohesion for the future
- Explore the links between emotional resilience and biased behaviour and attitudes
- Learn how anti-bias approaches unify and cross boundaries of all areas of equality and diversity; eg race, gender, age, language, culture, sexual orientation, social class and income, faith and belief etc.
- Consider the role of anti-bias approaches in improving the quality of early years practice and the experiences of young children
- Learn practical ideas and strategies to put anti-bias into action
Trainer: Anne O'Connor