Delegates will have the opportunity to:
Consider what it means to be two – understand more about the development of two-year- olds’ brains and bodies, and the impact on their behaviour and learning.
- Explore the implications of child development for practice and provision particularly in the
- Characteristics of effective learning and the prime areas of
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Communication and Language
- Physical Development.
- Use the EYFS Development Matters guidance in everyday practice and to inform the summative assessment required for the two-year-old progress check.
This course can be tailored to various formats: as separate training events, or as a series with gap tasks for quality development in settings.
Audience: early years leaders and practitioners in schools and settings, local authority advisers, children’s centre staff
Trainer: Nancy Stewart