Delegates will have opportunities to understand:
- How experiences, emotions and feelings shape brains: particular focus on two year olds.
- Possible effect on brain neurology of unintentional emotional overload by being in a setting. What do two year olds need?
- Understand importance of adults’ emotional states: how we feel affects babies and toddlers. Relationship between practitioner emotional health and creating emotionally healthy environments for young children.
- Practitioner’s role in helping very young children process emotions through the environment they create. Centrality of relationships and interactions with very young children for infant mental health.
- Practical ways to create emotionally healthy environments for young children.
Audience: Practitioners, early years managers, health visitors, psychologists, family support workers,
Trainer: Veronica Lawrence