- Tidy up Time presents a microcosm of learning opportunities from sorting, classifying and reading labels to gender equality and life long learning. This workshop will support you to create ideas to make this a purposeful and enjoyable part of the day for everyone, even the child who usually disappears at this time!
By the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Understand the rationale for involving both adults and children in Tidy up Time
- Explore opportunities for active learning, intrinsic motivation and learning and development in Tidy up Time
- Reviewing the organisation of the learning environment to aid Tidy up Time
- Generate strategies to support Tidy up Time
Target audience: EY Practitioners working with children 30 months to 60+ months, PVI settings /schools, Childminders, Independent and maintained schools
Trainer: Monica Wiltshire