Group A members will receive 2 complimentary copies of the previous two editions of the Early Education Journal.
You can select 2 complimentary books from the below list (one of each, or two of either option):
- I am two! Working effectively with two year olds and their families
- Areas of Learning Series (Includes all three booklets).
You will also receive:
- regular email briefings to all 5 users, which provide members with summaries and analysis of announcements affecting early childhood education practice and provision
- 2 copies of each journal published three times a year in the Autumn, Spring and Summer terms
- access to a national branch network and Special Interest Groups with discounts available to 5 members of staff
- significantly reduced rates to attend our courses, conferences and events available to 5 members of staff
- opportunities to for periodic discounts on our publications, including on pre-ordered copies of new titles
- discounts on products and services from our commercial partners
- online networks for peer to peer advice
- Access to our online members only area which is full of additional resources for 5 users
On joining, you’ll receive a new members’ pack. Contents may vary.
Pay by Direct Debit?
A £5 discount applies if you pay by Direct Debit. For this option please complete the Direct Debit Instruction, and follow the instructions to set up your Membership.
New: add discounted training and consultancy to your membership package
From September 2016, Group and Multisite members can use our Silver and Gold membership packages to provide reduced price access to CPD and consultancy from our Associates.
Add 1-2 day of training and/or consultancy from one of our Associates or our Pedagogic Lead at a discounted rate from £820 per day (compares with our standard Associate rates of around £900-1200 per day).
- Silver membership –. Add 1 day of training and/or consultancy (supplement of £840)
- Gold membership – Add 2 days training and/or consultancy (Supplement of £1640)
Terms and conditions: Travel and subsistence expenses will be charged in addition. We will supply an Associate with suitable expertise for your requested topic. Requests for particular named Associates will be accommodated where possible but cannot be guaranteed. Dates are subject to availability and sufficient notice. Not available to overseas members.