Got a vacancy to advertise?
To advertise here, contact email@example.com
Group and chain members may advertise vacancies for free as part of the membership package. Download instructions for how to place a vacancy, incuding rates for non-members.
- Class teacher at Pound Park Nursery School - Closing date: 17 October 2018
- Nursery Practitioner at Puddleduck Nursery
Vacancies at Early Education
- Closing date for applications: 17 October 2018 (12pm deadline)
- Location: Charlton, London
- Job title: Class Teacher
- Maternity cover
- Salary: M1
- Application details can be downloaded from the school website: www.poundparknursery.co.uk
Do you see yourself as inspirational, passionate and dedicated to working in Early Years?
We are a popular nursery serving many local families in Nunhead SE15. You will work as a key person with children aged 2-4 years in a small team and have knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and Safe-Guarding practices.
- have respect for children
- engage with their explorations
- engage with nature and all weathers
- respond to children's fascinations and interests
- respond to children's questions and needs
- respond creatively and musically
- work closely with parents and colleagues
- have a desire to find out more about how children learn
- have ambition to develop a worthwhile career
- have specialised skills to offer
- have ability to apply knowledge of child development to work with young people?
- have a particular area of interest?
You will be qualified to a minimum of Level 3, enhance salary for higher level qualifications such Level 5 or 6 and have experience of working with under 5's age group.
You will be willing to engage with a professional training programme
The nursery has undertaken the initial Froebel Short Course with Early Education
Job Type: 4 day contract, 50 weeks a year
Salary: £18,000.00 - £20,000.00 pa, dependent on qualifications and experience. Pension. Enhanced holiday entitlement.
Contact: Carol Bromley: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 0207 2528448
Vacancies at Early Education
Early Education has a wide range of volunteering roles. Our trustees and branch committee members are all volunteers. We also value volunteers to come and help from time to time in our office. If you can spare time on either a regular or ad hoc basis to come and help us achieve our aims, we'd love to hear from you.
We are particularly keen to hear from you if you can offer expertise in marketing.
- Assisting in the office - join our small friendly office team and help us with publications dispatch, membership liaison and events management. As a benefit, you may get opportunities to sit in on our training and events.
- Join a current branch committee, or start a new branch
Interested? Send us a quick email about your skills and experiences, and the kind of volunteering activity which would interest you to email@example.com
We have a rolling programme of recruitment for well-qualified and experienced trainers and consultants to join our team of Associates. If you might be interested, find out more about our existing team of Associates and details of how to apply.