Delegates will have opportunities to:
- Understand the purpose of observation and assessment in supporting children’s learning.
- Understand the role tracking plays in underpinning children’s learning
- Understand Ofsted’s expectations regarding children’s progress and what they require during an inspection.
- Discuss ways of achieving tracking and how to effectively present data and a summary of children’s attainment
- How to use to support further development of the school or setting.
Audience: Nursery and Reception school practitioners, Assessment coordinators, P V and I practitioners.
Trainer: Pauline Goldrick