An individual membership for people who are full-time students, NQTs, retired or unwaged. Evidence of full-time student status may be required.
Early Education Concession (Student/NQT/retired/unwaged) members receive:
- regular email briefings, which provide members with summaries and analysis of announcements affecting early childhood education practice and provision
- online copies of the journal published three times a year in the Autumn, Spring and Summer terms
- acess to back copies of the journal
- access to a national branch network and Special Interest Groups
- significantly reduced rates to attend our courses, conferences and events
- opportunities to for periodic discounts on our publications, including on pre-ordered copies of new titles
- discounts on products and services from our commercial partners
- online networks for peer to peer advice
- Access to our online members only area which is full of additional resources
If you have a code for free membership, you will be asked to enter this at the checkout.
Pay by Direct Debit?
A £5 discount applies if you pay by Direct Debit. For this option please complete the Direct Debit Instruction, and follow the instructions to set up your Membership.
If you are a student, please complete the following fields: