This course will explore what is needed for young children to become confident writers.
- Exploring why, when and how children write.
- The environment and resources required to enable this to happen
- The knowledge practitioners need to know about the process of early writing
Using photographs, videos, examples of mark making and writing the participants will spend time understanding how the writing process evolves and what sort of environments best promote progress in this area.
Delegates will have opportunities to:
• share practice and action plan
• bring examples of writing from their current school to share with colleagues
Trainer: Ruth Moore