Aims and objectives - Delegates will have opportunities to:
- explore the key elements that make for outstanding teaching, learning, assessment and outcomes in the early years and how these look in practice.
- receive a framework for observing practice in the EYFS, which highlights and explains the key elements for consideration
- receive a tried and tested self evaluation toolkit to take away, aligned to the latest Ofsted Common Inspection Framework which will support leaders in reviewing and improving quality and outcomes in the EYFS
- see many visual examples of outstanding practice from real early years classrooms
- leave reinvigorated and inspired to make developments back in their own schools and settings
Trainer: Kym Scott