Aims and objectives - Delegates will have opportunities to:
- Learn how photography can be another tool for children’s creative expression and how versatile it is
- Discover the potential for photography to stimulate communication – children’s voice
- Learn how photography can support all areas of learning by children documenting their own work
- Using photography as a way of consulting with children.
- Understand how photography can be used as a tool for self-evaluation
- Learn about the practicalities, best cameras for children, reviewing images, storage, software etc.
- How to successfully introduce photography to young children
- Learn about image permissions
- Opportunity for practitioners to get creative with cameras
Trainer: Pete Moorhouse