*Price - NB early bird discount is applied at the checkout if available
- Members £170, or with early bird discount (until 16 May 2017) £140
- Non-members £215, or with early bird discount (until 16 May 2017) £185
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
This one-day training will focus on the arts and how practitioners can nourish children’s creative thinking and learning in this area. As well as taking part in a host of exciting practical activities, participants will review their current practice and the different experiences that fall under the arts and design ‘umbrella’.
Aims of the session:
- Deepen your understanding of what outstanding practice in the arts looks like and how art and design promotes crucial skills and positive dispositions for learning.
- Using the SSTEW (Sustained Shared Thinking and Emotional Well-being) Scale for 2-5 year olds as a guide, discuss your own practice in the arts, celebrate successes and identify areas for development.
- Take part in a variety of creative arts experiences and discuss how to support children’s creative and critical thinking through the interactions you share.
You can view Anni's profile on her dedicated Associates page.