Early Education PedPods
Welcome to our Early Education Pedagogic Podcasts (PedPods). Here we will feature pedagogical conversations with early years leaders, teachers and trainers. All our podcasts will be available to download for free.
PedPod with Anni McTavish: Creativity and critical thinking (Autumn 2019)
In this inspiring pedagogical conversation, full of Anni's wisdom and experience, we explore the concept of creativity with Anni McTavish, what this means in practice and how we can nurture and support this with those we work with.
How to subscribe
To ensure you do not miss an episode, you can add our RSS feed to you podcast client - simply copy the link below when prompted by your chosen programme, and this should sync up to ensure your app can access the latest PedPod.
You can find Early Education's PedPods in iTunes too - where you can also subscribe so you won't miss out.
- Creatvity and critical thinking page - links and references from Anni's PedPod
Over the coming months, listen out for our PedPods with:
- Pete Moorhouse on amazing woodwork in early years - In this informative pedagogical conversation, Pete shares his love of woodwork and how it fulfils so much learning potential with children in early years and beyond.
- Suzanne Zeedyk: resilience, relationships and play
- Alison Peacock: early years, early learning and research
- Julie Fisher: adult interactions to support teaching and learning (adult-led to child-led learning)