Early Education PedPods
Our Early Education PedPods podcast series starts in September 2019. We will feature pedagogical conversations with early years leaders, teachers and trainers. All our podcasts will be available to download for free.
Featuring a range of pedagogical conversations, including
- Anni McTavish: Creativity and critical thinking
- Suzanne Zeedyk: Resilience, relationships and play
- Alison Peacock: Early years, early learning and research
- Pete Moorhouse: Inspiring wonderful woodwork
- Julie Fisher: Adult interactions to support teaching and learning (adult-led to child-led learning)
PedPod series coming soon!
- Autumn 2019: PedPod with Anni McTavish on all things creativity.
In this inspiring pedagogical conversation, full of Anni's wisdom and experience, we explore the concept of creativity with Anni McTavish, what this means in practice and how we can nurture and support this with those we work with.