The adults working in an early years setting should be the most effective resource. The interactions that occur between adults and children can hinder or maximise progress.
This two-part course will consider:
- the roles and responsibilities of those working with young children
- the range of ways we can interact effectively
- using observation to inform decisions on how and when to interact
- taking account of a child’s level of development (particularly language) as we interact with them
- how relationships underpin successful interaction and impact on the climate for learning
- the importance interactions in supporting well-being and positive behaviour (referencing self-regulation)
- Session 1: 29th November, 4pm-5.30pm
- Session 2: 6th December, 4pm-5.30pm
A message from our partners, Cosy Direct
Cosy Direct are supporting this programme of training and would like to offer everyone a £10 voucher to spend on our website – to get this voucher, all you need to do is subscribe to our email newsletter. Don’t worry, we don’t spam our subscribers, you will receive some excellent content along with product information and educational content (and you can unsubscribe at any time).