If your membership has expired you will receive an email or letter to remind you. You can renew by Direct Debit, credit & debit card, invoice, or cheque.
We will process your renewal when we receive your payment.
Switch to pay by Direct Debit?
A £5 discount applies if you pay by Direct Debit: if you have received a renewal letter or email, please use the link provided to complete your Direct Debit Instruction via our provider, GoCardless. Once you have completed the mandate, it will return you to our website to confirm that this has been successful. If you have any issues, please contact us for details to complete a Direct Debit Instruction.
Want to pay termly?
We now offer a termly payment option for Membership Renewals via our Direct Debit platform: this spreads the cost of Membership across three payments for flexibility. If you would like to renew your Membership via this option, please contact us.
A reminder that your member benefits include:
The Early Education journal published three times a year in the Autumn, Spring and Summer terms
- E-news briefings with updates on national policy and sector news, Early Education campaigns, events and publications
- Information and resources on our website and updates via Facebook and Twitter
- Invitations to contribute to Early Education consultation responses, and get involved in our campaigns.
- Discounted or free attendance at local branch events and activities
- Reduced rates to attend Early Education seminars and conferences
- Discounts and other benefits from our corporate partners.
- Periodic discounts on our publications, including 20% off most publications and resources
Renewing on behalf of someone else?
If you're renewing on behalf of a colleague, you'll just need their Membership number to complete payment by credit or debit card: enter their membership number below, and when you go through to the checkout you can create a free account for the purpose of paying for the renewal (you don't need to log in with their account to renew).