If your membership has expired you will receive an email or letter to remind you. You can renew by Direct Debit, credit & debit card, or cheque.
We will process your renewal when we receive your payment.
Switch to pay by Direct Debit?
A £5 discount applies if you pay by Direct Debit: contact us for details to complete a Direct Debit Instruction.
A reminder that your member benefits include:
The Early Education journal published three times a year in the Autumn, Spring and Summer terms
- E-news briefings with updates on national policy and sector news, Early Education campaigns, events and publications
- Information and resources on our website and updates via Facebook and Twitter
- Invitations to contribute to Early Education consultation responses, and get involved in our campaigns.
- Discounted or free attendance at local branch events and activities
- Reduced rates to attend Early Education seminars and conferences
- Discounts and other benefits from our corporate partners.
- Periodic discounts on our publications, including 20% off most publications and resources