*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members £150, or with early bird discount (until 4 September 2018) £120
- Non-members £180, or with early bird discount (until 4 September 2018) £150
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
This practical course will focus on how small world and role play provision can be planned and organised to provide high quality experiences that maximise opportunities for learning through building on children’s interests and experiences. Practical ideas, which can be implemented quickly and easily, including ideas on using resources that are either free or low cost, including recycled materials will be shared.
This course will provide participants with opportunities to:
- develop their understanding of the value and importance of small world and role play
- consider the role of the adult and how to plan and organise high quality small world and role play provision, indoors and outdoors
- explore how to support and extend children’s learning in all areas of development, providing purposeful, meaningful and engaging experiences to support literacy and maths
- share a range of practical ideas to inspire and motivate children, including using resources which can be collected quickly and easily
You can view Penny's profile on her dedicated Associates page.