This new two-part course will start with an examination of the importance and power of inclusive book collections that represent society’s diversity.
- look particularly at their value in terms of children's personal, social and emotional development and their knowledge and understanding
- consider how they can aid communication and literacy skills and creativity, and engagement in books and reading
- analyse the components of effective inclusive books and investigate ways to integrate them into everyday procedures, identifying successful methods for using and promoting them to stimulate learning and enjoyment.
There will be opportunities throughout to share titles, ideas and good practice.
The course will take place on the following dates and times:
- Session 1: 10th November, 4pm-5.30pm (Recording now available).
- Session 2: 17th November, 4pm-5.30pm (Recording now available).
This course will be delivered by Anne Harding.
- Members - £30
- Non-members £40
Book 5 webinars at once and receive a discount of 10% with coupon code: EEWEBINAR510 - or book 10 webinars at once and receive a discount of 20% with coupon code: EEWEBINAR1020. To take advantage of this offer, add the webinars to your basket and apply the code - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
Looking to book more places or a license for your organisation? Contact us for further details.
A message from our partners, Cosy Direct
Cosy Direct are supporting this programme of training and would like to offer everyone a £10 voucher to spend on our website – to get this voucher, all you need to do is subscribe to our email newsletter. Don’t worry, we don’t spam our subscribers, you will receive some excellent content along with product information and educational content (and you can unsubscribe at any time).