- Members - £30
- Non-members £40
Book 5 webinars at once and receive a discount of 10% with coupon code: EEWEBINAR510 - or book 10 webinars at once and receive a discount of 20% with coupon code: EEWEBINAR1020. To take advantage of this offer, add the webinars to your basket and apply the code - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
Looking to book more places or a license for your organisation? Contact us for further details.
This course focusses on maximising children’s interest and engagement in local natural places of interest and their need to spend time within them.
It will consider the following:
- The importance of making time for slower learning and child development giving children time to notice, think, savour, celebrate being in local places.
- How we need to be mindful of and responsive to young children’s fascination within familiar places.
- How we can encourage children to be nature apprentices.
- Share some ideas of playful encounters outdoors while nurturing such possibilities as thoughtful walking, map making, storytelling, heuristic and transient art, miniature worlds etc.
- Considerations of ways to involve families.
The webinar will take place on the following dates and times:
Session 1: 22nd October, 7pm
Session 2: 5th November, 7pm
This webinar will be delivered by Kathryn Solly.