- Members - £30
- Non-members £40
Book 5 webinars at once and receive a discount of 10% with coupon code: EEWEBINAR510 - or book 10 webinars at once and receive a discount of 20% with coupon code: EEWEBINAR1020. To take advantage of this offer, add the webinars to your basket and apply the code - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
Looking to book more places or a license for your organisation? Contact us for further details.
The EYFS Reforms will be statutory from September 2021, and one of the main aims of the reforms was to strengthen language and vocabulary development, particularly to support disadvantaged children. These two online sessions will support practitioners to:
- become familiar with the changes to the EYFS reforms and what the educational programme for communication and language really looks like in practice
- develop understanding of the two aspects of communication and language, listening, attention and understanding and speaking and the early learning goals at the end of the EYFS
- explore the role of the adult in supporting ALL children’s communication and language
- consider how to develop high quality language rich environments and how daily routines and opportunities can be maximised
- develop confidence to keep on doing what we know is right for children
The webinar will take place on the following dates and times:
Session 1: 12th November, 4pm-5.30pm
Session 2: 19th November, 4pm-5.30pm
This webinar will be delivered by Penny Cartwright.