- Members - £30
- Non-members £40
Book 5 webinars at once and receive a discount of 10% with coupon code: EEWEBINAR510 - or book 10 webinars at once and receive a discount of 20% with coupon code: EEWEBINAR1020. To take advantage of this offer, add the webinars to your basket and apply the code - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
Looking to book more places or a license for your organisation? Contact us for further details.
The EYFS Reforms will be statutory from September 2021. These two online sessions will support practitioners to:
- become familiar with the changes to the EYFS reforms and what the educational programme for mathematics really looks like in practice
- develop understanding of the two aspects of mathematics, number and numerical patterns and the early learning goals at the end of the EYFS
- explore the role of the adult in supporting ALL children to achieve good outcomes in mathematics
- consider how to maximise opportunities for learning mathematics through daily routines and a stimulating learning environment, indoors and outdoors
- develop confidence to keep on doing what we know is right for children
The webinar will take place on the following dates and times:
Session 1: 16th November, 5.30pm-7pm
Session 2: 23rd November, 5.30pm-7pm
This webinar will be delivered by Penny Cartwright.