- Members - £30
- Non-members £40
Book 5 webinars at once and receive a discount of 10% with coupon code: EEWEBINAR510 - or book 10 webinars at once and receive a discount of 20% with coupon code: EEWEBINAR1020. To take advantage of this offer, add the webinars to your basket and apply the code - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
Looking to book more places or a license for your organisation? Contact us for further details.
Identifying and supporting children with SEND is crucial, but we can often become too focused on identifying delays or concerns rather than embracing the different ways children learn. This course explores how we can simultaneously support the areas of need while developing a deeper understanding of the child and their learning characteristics. In this course, you will consider:
- How to build relationships with children throughout SEN support and beyond
- How to plan for children’s independence and managing self.
- different observational techniques for children with developmental differences
- how to use alternative developmental documents to celebrate and build upon learning
- the interlink between observation, planning & assessment, and the Graduated approach
Hear from Kerry about what the webinar will include:
The webinar will take place on the following dates and times:
Session 1: 1st February, 4pm-5.30pm (Recording now available)
Session 2: 8th February, 4pm-5.30pm (Recording now available)
This webinar will be delivered by Kerry Payne.