- Members - £30
- Non-members £40
Book 5 webinars at once and receive a discount of 10% with coupon code: EEWEBINAR510 - or book 10 webinars at once and receive a discount of 20% with coupon code: EEWEBINAR1020. To take advantage of this offer, add the webinars to your basket and apply the code - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
Looking to book more places or a license for your organisation? Contact us for further details.
This course focuses on the central role of leadership and management in learning outdoors. It is linked to the forthcoming publication of Kathryn’s next book “Leading Learning Outdoors from Birth to Seven.” It concentrates on the key areas for those leading and managing the outdoor play and learning of young children.
It considers the following:
- The benefits of learning outdoors particularly in the context of a recovery phase.
- How outdoor environments can support the whole of the EYFS.
- The common myths and issues about outdoor learning.
- Health and safety - how outdoors is safer and more sustainable.
- Aspects of challenge, adventure, risk and their links to learning.
- Supporting the adult role and responsibilities
The webinar will take place on the following dates and times:
Session 1: 23rd November, 10.30am
Session 2: 30th November, 10.30am
This webinar will be delivered by Kathryn Solly