- Members - £30
- Non-members £40
Book 5 webinars at once and receive a discount of 10% with coupon code: EEWEBINAR510 - or book 10 webinars at once and receive a discount of 20% with coupon code: EEWEBINAR1020. To take advantage of this offer, add the webinars to your basket and apply the code - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
Looking to book more places or a license for your organisation? Contact us for further details.
This webinar series is accompanied by Musical Development Matters, a free guidance available from to download from Early Education: https://www.early-education.org.uk/musical-development-matters-downloadThe guidance has been written to complement the Development Matters guidance. The course not only introduces participants to the guidance but also demonstrates how easily music can be incorporated into any early childhood setting without practitioners needing any previous musical knowledge or experience. This course is workshop style, fun and informative, exploring ways in which music compliments and contributes to all areas of learning and development. Aims and objectives - participants will have opportunities to:
- Become familiar with the Musical Development Matters guidance
- Explore the free online Musical Development Matters resource
- Discover musical games and activities
- Explore children’s musical development
- Develop an understanding of how music threads through all areas of learning and development
- Gain ideas as to how to nurture the natural musicality of children
- Observe children’s musical play and discuss how to nurture, and interact with children’s music making
- Discuss audio environments and how to make use of recorded music effectively
- Explore musical environments and how to create music making opportunities
- Discuss effective planning for musical activities and opportunities linked to the Early Years Foundation Stage; supporting all areas of learning through music
The webinar will take place on the following dates and times:
Session 1: 4th November, 4pm-5.30pm
Session 2: 11th November, 4pm-5.30pm
This webinar will be delivered by Nicola Burke.