This summer we're taking our training online to provide you with professional learning opportunities that you can access during the current social distancing regulations. We've also focused our training to address the topics we know are most pressing, in particular:
- how you can support families with home learning, and
- planning ahead for supporting children's transitions when they are able to return to settings and schools.
All our courses will be run as two-part webinars with each session lasting an hour, roughly a week apart, with a gap task to be completed between the two sessions to help embed your learning. We encourage you to join live where you can, but if you miss a session you can catch up with the video "on demand" afterwards.
£25 for members and £30 for non-members (Not a member? See membership options including Taster Membership from £10.)
Bulk buy discounts are available as follows:
- Buy 5 or more courses together to get a 20% discount,
- Buy 10 or more courses for a 25% discount
- For 50 or more users, buy a bulk licence at a cost of £25 per user (members)/£30 (non-members) for unlimited access to online courses until the end of June, subject to availability. Users will have access to courses on video after the event if live webinar slots are fully booked. To purchase a bulk licence, please email us with the number of users required, and send a purchase order to enable us to invoice you.
How to access webinars
- Browse and book future webinars to participate live via our "Training courses" page
- Browse below for "on demand" recordings of videos available to buy below after each live webinar has taken place.