Our Associates programme supports the professional development of early years practitioners working in integrated children's centres and across maintained, private, voluntary, independent and home-based early childhood education settings.
Early Education Associates provide consultancy, working in schools, settings and local authorities to analyse, advise and identify individual solutions to the challenges that staff face.
Early Education Associates are all established leading early childhood education specialists, who support both strategically and practically, the training, professional development and mentoring needs of multi-professional teams to work with parents, families and friends who support each child to learn effectively.
Our wide-ranging approaches draw on robust national and international research evidence to ensure we create and deliver highly effective training and professional development to support you and your team.
Our Associates offer a flexible range of delivery models including:
- one day tailor-made training courses
- extended programmes to support and enhance pedagogical practice
- programmes to develop leadership and management practice
- strategic reviews of schools and settings
- participatory action research
- creative consultancy solutions
We are open to any suggestions that help meet your training needs.
Early Education Associates are all leading established early childhood education specialists
They share their knowledge and expertise to develop and inspire daily practice with children and families and support the strategic development of early childhood education in schools, settings, services and local authorities with timely, relevant and tailored solutions.
Our Associates' areas of expertise include:
- assessment, monitoring and tracking progress: how to collect and use data
- behaviour, relationships & interaction
- child development
- closing the attainment gap and improving outcomes
- core areas of learning
- health and wellbeing
- implementing the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- leadership & management
- learning environments
- meeting the individual child's needs
- observing & documenting
- pedagogical principles into practice
- parents & community
- quality improvement
- risk and challenge
This list is constantly being updated and is not exclusive: please do ask if there is something specific, as we may still have Associates who offer training and consultancy on your requested topic.
Early Education Associates can deliver a range of courses and professional development support, on a date and at a venue of your choice.